Monday 12 March 2012

Day 37


Welcome to DAY 37 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Its a flying visit so to speak tonight....

Just had to share with you all though – I am not in dad's good books!!!

WHY???

Cos I keep escaping from my big box... tee hee...

Dad stands and watches and I sit and look all innocent so he toddles off to do whatever and bang bang bang and I'm out....

BUT,,,,

Every-time I escape I manage to knock over my big box – and then the cat litter in the bottom goes all over the floor...

The number of times I have heard dad today say – If I aren't fed up of cleaning this stuff up!!!

I think its funny...maybe its something you have to see and hear....

There is nowhere it says us birds have to be good all the time...

Is there???

Night night....got some more escaping to do....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment