Wednesday 22 February 2012

Day 19


Welcome to DAY 19 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Evening everyone....

You are going to feel really short changed today – as I have so very little to share with you!!!

Dad was amused this morning – he took me out of my box in order to clean it out – and I just wanted to get back in – so I ran to it and tried jumping – with no luck I have to add...dad didn't give in – he cleaned the box, weighed me and only when he was ready did I go back....

Oh yes – he actually tossed a full chick – well almost a full chick – onto the side and I ran for it, picked it up and ate it – it was my very first attempt to feed myself – how good is that???

So with the talk of weighing and food – your daily info...
2lb 3oz and so far today I have had 7 chicks – I may get another when dad gets home....

I did say the info wasn't up to much....sorry!

And there are only a few same old same old photo's too!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment