Sunday 26 February 2012

Day 23


Welcome to DAY 23 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Evening everyone....

Lets start with stats – my weight today was 2lb 4 oz so I have lost some weight since yesterday but I have produced the biggest cast so that explains my lack of appetite and the weight loss. As for food – its not been that many – I think around 5 chicks....

I have been out and about again today on the glove – the wind had dropped and the sun was out so dad and I had a walk about – people point and do those double takes still – but I wonder if its cos I am growing at an alarming rate – even people that saw me just a few days ago mention I have grown....

Have to say I hear mum go on and on about the sun and haw she cant wait for it – after been out in it several times through the day I know what she means – its lovely!!!

Had quite a treat this evening too – dad actually took me in my big box into the living room with the him, mum and those 2 big dogs – hah – they both wandered over all tough, poked there wet noses in my box to have a look – and I got em.... bet they wont be back again in a hurry....just letting everyone know – I am the boss!!!!

Had visitors galore today – and they all have to walk past my box – and none can resist giving me a stroke – Paula came first and boy is she a scared one – every time I lifted my head she jumped saying she was scared I was going to bite her – mum did persuade her to put her hand in and she really was shocked at how gentle I was with her – yes I have a nibble but it more like a tickle....so she was happy....one day I'll have her....

And we had Pat – I know of Pat from mums class – think she had to stand on tip toes to reach over the box...I think if I stand on the tips of my talons and stretch I would be around the same height lol but she did give me a good fuss over!!!

Sorry but no photographs today....mum has been so busy reorganising her craft space she hasn't been down to take any photos and dad just doesn't ever thing about it...but never mind...this once!!!

See you tomorrow then.... x

No comments:

Post a Comment