Saturday 25 February 2012

Day 22

Welcome to DAY 22 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Evening everyone....

Lets start with stats – my weight today was 2lb 5 1/8th oz so I have finally gained a small amount – as for food – I have had an off day so up to now – 9pm – I have only had 3 chicks – this is mainly because I haven't yet produced my cast – but dad is hopeful it will happen shortly then I will have at least another 2 or 3 chicks before bedtime.

I have been out and about again today on the glove – the wind had dropped considerably so dad and I had a walk about – people point and do those double takes still – but I wonder if its cos I am growing at an alarming rate – even people that saw me just a few days ago mention I have grown....

Mum chuckled when dad and I returned from one of the walks – dad stood with me on the glove – mum got the camera and took a photo of me looking longingly into my big box – she clicked and I jumped – ahhh home again!!!

I suppose its like you people – you go out and about and once home you just want your own chair and 5 mins peace and quiet – well so do I!!!!

Mum had a friend call round today – she popped her head over the box and said hello but she obviously wasn't a birdie person as she didn't attempt to touch me,...have to say these people are few and far between.

Mum was cooking dinner and she just kept looking over at me – I was sprawled out, my legs sticking out behind me, and my head resting on my soft toys – I was just letting me eyes follow everything mum was doing – I thought it was fun – she thought I was acting pretty dim....

She took a piccy of me through my box – looking at that you can see how little I actually do see when in the box...

That's about it again peeps – sorry!!!

See you tomorrow – and please don't give up as pretty soon there will be loads to report back to you daily!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment