Saturday 3 March 2012

Day 29


Welcome to DAY 29 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Well I have been saying for a few days watch this space for something exciting – and this is the start of it!!!

Last night mum and dad were watching television and dad came through to the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks – he shouted to mum to come and look!

She came and they were both gob smacked...

My big box is actually sat on the kitchen worktop but I had managed to get out of it knocking it over but only so it was lodged sort of under the wall cupboard and yet overhanging the worktop – from there I have made it to the other side of the kitchen as I had popped where I normally have my daily weigh in...

From there I had dropped to the ground and was happily toddling around - without a care in the world

The look on their faces was a real picture I can tell you....

Well I didn't wait for them to put me back in the box so quickly made my way through to the dining room – and it wasn't long before mum had her camera and was sprawled across the floor looking for piccies with a difference – she didn't manage to get anything unusual but she did manage to shoot a couple of short videos which were pretty good

If you take the time to watch the videos which are around a minute long you will hear all the very loud clicking I make – this is a bit like – this is my space so butt out!!!


 
Mum was quite nervous as she was just doing the video and without warning I would lunge at her and make her jump...

Then dad went off to get his falconry glove so he could get me back in the box...ha ha...I had different ideas....I wont say any more, you will have to watch the video!!!


 
There is no weight chart again today mainly because mum and dad got up to find me roaming in the kitchen again so dad gave me a large mouse to quieten me down then it was back in the box until he was ready to get me sorted!!

Told you it was fun...and you can expect lots of fun stories from now on – so it was worth the recent same old same old days wasn't it!

Only a few normal dull piccies but never mind





See you tomorrow I hope...
x

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you didn't have a cat flap!!
    She looked like she was making a break for it!! :) :)Mx ;)

    ReplyDelete