Thursday 1 March 2012

Day 27


Welcome to DAY 27 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Its the 1st March 2012 – oh how the time is passing by now – the warmer weather is on its way and I am growing bigger and stronger by the day!

It really wont be too long before I am able to join Gizmo, Polly and Kai out in the garden – a day in the fresh air sound super at times as I do get bored living in a box! If mum was clever she could have added some music here to match what I said – living in a box – lol.

My weight today was one of those that never looks right when its written down but here goes anyway – 2lb 6 & 1/8th oz and I have happily chomped my way through five chicks and a super duper sized mouse so far today.....

Again I have been on and off the glove through the day – as well as in the house, out in the street – here, there and everywhere....and dad n me still love it! Its the best feeling having someone spend that special you and me time...but as someone (Ann) commented on the photos yesterday said – the photos clearly show the love dad has for Uluka – and its true – there has to be love and trust or dad wouldn't make it as a falconer!

Talking of the piccies from yesterday, Ann kindly sent one of the photographs she had taken to her friend who played and made us an animated piccy – I do hope it works...watch and see!!


That's the only photograph for today folks – mum keeps saying I don't look any different so she doesn't want to end up boring you all!

So that's your lot then....till next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment