Wednesday 29 February 2012

Day 26


Welcome to DAY 26 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Evening everyone....

Lets start with stats – my weight today – ermmm I didn't get on the scales I'm afraid!!! This was mainly due to mum having a lady come visit early this morning so dad was rushing to get the other birds outside and as I was being extremely vocal I was fed!! Hey – all I have to do is yell and I get fed – if only!!! I'd love to think that was the case but dad doesn't work that way!!!

As for food – I have had 2 large mice and 3 chicks – it seems the days of dad chopping the food up are well and truly over now....

We had a visit today from a lovely lady – ANN - who actually came to see me the day after I arrived in Hull – she tool lots of amazing piccies that day and when you see today's you will be blown away for sure!!!

When Ann pulled up she was all excited when she actually realised it was me on the glove out in the street with dad – I think it took a few moments for it to sink in just how I had grown....

Immediately her super duper camera was out and she was taking photograph after photograph – dad loved it as he had a chance to show off too – people don't believe I am so gentle that you can rub noses with me – check the piccies for proof....

I was out in the street with dad while he chatted away to Ann's friend Martin and then a neighbour Steve – think on that occasion we were out around an hour – its great fun – and only when I am on the glove can I actually spread my wings for a lovely s t r e t c h ! ! !

Oh and this afternoon I scared mum – she actually swore!!! I was plodding around in the dining room but it would seem mum wasn't aware of that, so she came downstairs from her craft room to go sit with dad who she thought was in the living room, so turned off the stairs and I sort of ran and jumped and pecked her toes!!! It was such good fun...even mum laughed once she calmed down....

Right here are the photographs, please enjoy – and feel free to leave a comment!!!!














Until the next time.....

x

1 comment: