Monday 20 February 2012

Day 17


Welcome to DAY 17 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl


So what has today had in store for me....well to start with I have moved home again – in that I am back in my cosy small box – yeah!!! Have to say I hated the big box as I just couldn't see what was going on around me...and we all know what us females are like – nosy!!!

And dad has moved my anklet too – he moved it so that it is below my leg ring – just so the ring wasn't digging in my foot – it's far more comfortable now too!!

I have been out the box and walking about again – I love to be free – but having said that, I like to keep an eye on where mum or dad are – its probably cute to watch me as I wander off across the room but as soon as I know they have started walking away from me I almost run, skip, jump along to catch back up with them....

Nothing much else to tell you – could be cos mum and dad had the afternoon out so I had total peace and quiet in my lovely little box - to sprawl out and do as I want to do without either of them walking by and patting my head, stroking my back or touching my beak and talons – I love all that but sometimes its nice not to have it too!!!

The dull daily info for you now....weight is 2lb now and I have had 8 chicks ...I think I might have to start doing more exercise before I end up plump and stodgy!!!

Right then that's all for today folks – just a handful of  piccies for you to look through today....






 
Till next time....night....x....

No comments:

Post a Comment