Thursday 23 February 2012

Day 20


Welcome to DAY 20 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Evening everyone....

You are going to feel really short changed AGAIN today – as I have so very little to share with you!!!

Dad is training me on the glove – so we had a walk to the community building The Roost – I did so well sitting there on the glove with the wind blowing through my feathers.

Once in the building we visited mums class and all the ladies flocked to fuss me up – they all said how beautiful I was...oh how I love the attention!!!

Then later this afternoon dad took me out on the glove again – this time we just had a walk around the block – its great fun watching people do a double take – you can see their minds working overtime – erm did I just see a big bird on that man’s hand? Surely not – then they look again and you can see it registers as yes I did!!!! Its great....
Other than that and me again wanting to climb straight back into my box instead of being free to roam – I haven't much to tell you – and to add insult – we only have 2 piccies today too!!



Your stats for today – I weighed 2lb 3oz and have so far today had 8 chicks and 2 mice – must be one of those FEED ME days today!!!

I did say the info wasn't up to much....sorry!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment