Monday 13 February 2012

Day 10


Welcome to DAY 10 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Thank you for dropping in again today – have you had a chance to watch the 2 short videos mum posted a short while ago? I hope so as they were worth watching!

My weight for today is 1lb 12oz and by the time I go to bed will have munched my way through 3 chicks and 3oz of yummy rabbit....what a diet!

My feathers are really coming through now – every day mum and dad mention how much more is showing through....soon I will be rid of all this baby fluff stuff and covered with beautiful feathers!

Dad brought Gizmo in to see my this afternoon – that Tawny Owl is sooo laid back I have to say.... he really wasn't phased by me in any way – bet that will all change in a few weeks time though – he and Polly will soon see I am the BOSS...

Today dad had me on the glove – I didn't like it one bit but he was telling mum I did really well and that I will soon get the hang of it!! So for 5 mins or so I stood on the glove – more to please him than to learn anything tee hee!!!

I am going to leave it here for today – there are lots of photo's for you to browse – they tell a story themselves – especially when I went on my walk about in the kitchen and fell off the drainers straight into the washing up bowl....bet you are sat there laughing now aren't you? I was NOT amused – as you will see in the photo.




















Bye then....till the next time

x

1 comment: