Thursday 16 February 2012

Day 13


Welcome to DAY 13 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Good evening to you all....

Thanks for dropping by again – looking at the stats I'm doing something interesting as this blog is getting loads of daily views – whoopee!!!!

I have had quite a nice treat tonight – dad went off walking the dogs and mum decided I could go up in the craft room with her – soon as we got in the room she picked me out of my box and put me on the floor – oh what joy....

I have had a good old nosey – I found I can get in between the shelves, under chairs, behind folders – and there are so many shiny things around to grab my attention – but my favourite just has to be my mums flip flops!!! I walked over and started pecking her toes – then realised what I was stood on – so spongy and comfy – and my talons just slid into them....really expected mum to start ranting on but no – not a word!!! She started wriggling her toes and I really did try to bite them but haven't the strength as yet – bet she wont try that again in a few weeks time lol

I've found a box so picked it up and warbled away - mum was chuckling away so knew she didn't mind!!

If you look at this photo – yes I know its all blurry – but mum managed to get this as I flapped about then did a jump – you know that song – I wish I could fly but I cant – by Orville The Duck – she commented on how I made her think of the song – and since then she has sung it over and over again – if you could hear what she calls singing you would know how much I'm suffering!!!


The daily info for you now....weight 1lb 14 ¼ oz and I have had 5 chicks and 2 mice – there really is no wonder I am growing at the rate I am is there?

Right folks – that's your lot for today - well apart from todays piccies that is.....



















Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment