Tuesday 28 February 2012

Day 25

Welcome to DAY 25 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Evening everyone....

Lets start with stats – my weight today was 2lb 5oz – it has been around the same mark for several days now – but as I only produce a cast every other day I suppose it is to be expected...




Sadly I cant yet say how much I have eaten today as dad hasn't updated us yet...but I am eating full chicks now – gone are the baby days/baby ways of chopping them up!! And I am on to bigger mice too,,,,

I know I didn't bother sharing any info yesterday but to be honest at the moment every day is much the same so its not worth boring you all with the same things...and nobody had thought to take any photos either...

Today is much the same too....mum has just popped down to me and taken a few piccies and a video so you can see something different!

My daily routine now consists of weighing at the start of the day, then I get to run about the dining room while dad cleans out my box...then I have a snooze – its a hard life being a young Bengal Eagle Owl you know...

Then dad gets his glove and that means walk about time...today was lovely out – bright and sunny again – so I did enjoy the short walk about we did,...the kids are all back at school so its a lot quieter and we get to walk about in peace...

Home and another snooze....
In between the walks and the snoozes I have yummy chicks and mice....

So depending on the weather, I am going outside on the glove 2 to 4 times a day – and I love it!!! I can actually sit on that glove and have a huge big s t r e t c h of my wings!!!

Right folks – yet again you have been short changed – sorry...

Until the next time.....

x



No comments:

Post a Comment