Wednesday 15 February 2012

Day 12


Welcome to DAY 12 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Hi

Sadly its another day of little news I'm afraid – and this is mainly because mum and dad have been so busy they were out for most of the day...

But dad did find half an hour to spend just with me!!!

So I was on the glove while he wore it for 5 minutes then he put me down on the floor in the dining room so I could have a good leg stretch!!!

I just love wandering around – having a good nosey here and there....and those big dogs, they just stand and watch looking so tough but the minute I turn and start walking towards them – they run!!!! So I guess I'm top dog – erm top owl sorry!

I even got adventurous and climbed up onto dads falconry glove as he had just left it on the floor – I think he did it hoping I would creep over to it so at least I made him happy!

I was weighed first thing which is a normal routine thing – same time daily – and I weighed another odd weight 1lb 13 6/8's...just goes to show how accurate these scales are.

You might have to wait for an update on what I've eaten as dad has gone off to his meeting and mum hasn't the foggiest - she never feeds me – and in fact whenever dad is cutting up the food she leaves the kitchen.... Its the same with my cast too – she will not touch that – goodness knows why – anyone would think it was going to bite here – its only waste – the feathers and bone of the chicks...but at least dad can do it all!
Right then folks – a few piccies for you – some not so clear but check out the size of my legs on the last photo....









x

No comments:

Post a Comment