Tuesday 14 February 2012

Day 11


Welcome to DAY 11of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Hello again – I really don't think there is a great deal to tell you today – but then I suppose we don't all have wonderfully exciting lives all the time do we? Or Do we?

I know the weight thing is a bit unusual today – I was listening to mum and dad talking about it and how was mum going to write that down and may it so people could read – so this is the weight in words

One pound thirteen and five eights of an ounce....see not so easy.... 1lb 12 5/8's...

And as for food – well it was 5 chicks and a mouse – dad took delivery of foods today so it looks like I may be in for some treats in days to come...yum yum is all I will say!

Spent time on the glove again this morning – I think I feel a tad easier about it now – and it isn't quite as uncomfortable as I expected it to be – and really I do keep my balance pretty well – I was scared I would just keep toppling off but so far so good!

I think it is just a matter of days now before I manage to step out of the cosy box I have called home since coming here – every time I stand tall and stretch I lift my leg – then try a little jump – and
a l m o s t make it.... maybe tomorrow!

The weather forecast is for it to be much warmer so I think dad is hoping to start taking me out and about with him – since the day I came home with dad I have been indoors keeping warm other than the trip to the prison last Saturday...some would say I was lucky not having to go out in the cold, the rain, wind and even snow – but I think I would like to try the great outdoors....



Well its getting late – later than when we usually post – so will say night night and catch you here again tomorrow
x

No comments:

Post a Comment