Friday 17 February 2012

Day 14


Welcome to DAY 14 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Hello - Good evening & Welcome

Thanks for dropping by again – I have had a bit of a treat today so at least have more news to share with you!

We had a visit today from Vicky and Layton – Vicky had to go somewhere so Layton stayed with his grandma, grandad and me!!!

Layton came downstairs clutching a game of some sort and asked grandad to play – so they were both laid put on the floor with the game opened out

Of course I am a curious baby owl so as I was out of my box and given the freedom to roam, I had to investigate....

Now I'm sure you will agree here – any good investigation means you really have to get right into it – so I did!! I stood right in the middle of the board!! No longer was it snakes and ladders – it was now chase the owl!!!!! Layton was quite shocked that I was walking all over the board and disturbing the counters whereas all grandad could do was laugh!

The game was finished probably quicker than normal and Layton packed it back in its box and took it away – the spoil sport!

But then he came down with his set of domino's – oh what fun this was going to be....I watched him stand his domino's up and I walked into them – ooppss!!! Layton again was not at all amused – then again he is only 3 years old!! He was getting pretty stressed by me so grandad decided I had to go back in my box and then he and Layton went to play in another room....

It was fun while it lasted!!!

The daily info for you now....weight 1lb 14 ¼ oz and I have had 5 chicks and 1 mouse – I haven't put on any weight today – is that a good or bad sign? I'm certain dad is keeping a watchful eye on me so lets not worry about it!!!

I'm going to share a little secret now – I think I have a name!!! Heard mum and dad talking about it today....

What is it did I hear you say?

Erm...now that would be telling.....keep tuned in for the official naming ceremony folks!

These photos are what dad took of Layton and me....pretty good eh? Which is the handsome one.....





 
And these are the photos that Layton took of me when he took control of the camera – not bad at all are they?








 
Right folks – that's your lot for today

Till next time....

1 comment: