Tuesday 7 February 2012

Day 4


Welcome to DAY 4 of the day to day living of our beautiful baby Bengal Eagle Owl

Good evening to all my new friends as well as old favourites – so glad you have found the time to pop in and catch up on all the latest news and gossip.

I have heard mum say about fancying a PJ day – I'm guessing that is a lazy day doing nothing – not even getting dressed – right?

Well I have had just such a day today...I woke up and just couldn't be bothered to do anything!

Mind you it didn't help that it was sooo cold today – in fact good old dad set the heat lamp up for me – the dogs were not at all impressed – guess I can see why though = dad had balanced my box on their big cushion bed so I was just under the heat bulb – course when they saw I had their cushion they wanted it!

I think that cos I was so lazy mum and dad were worried – but hey you know what its like when you really just cannot be ar.... erm bothered to do anything but sleep....I would just get sprawled out there would be mum hovering with her camera! What does a young owl have to do to get privacy round here I wonder???

Late last night I heard mum and dad whispering about how I was laid – mum said it looked for all the world like I have been rollered flat and my feet were way behind me – but I was so comfy.... and I am such a tease cos when mum comes near with her camera I sit to attention...and that annoys my mum I thing...

So as I said, I was feeling that way out today so dad popped the heat light on over me and both mum and dad spent as much time as possible watching over me....

For those interested in my stats – I was weighted this morning and came out at 1lb 7oz which is the same as the fully grown Harris Hawk Kai – I haven't had much appetite either so have had just 5 chicks today – and even then I could have happily missed them out – but I know I need to eat in order I get big and strong

Tomorrow is another day and I am pretty sure I will be back to more again! So take care – keep warm – and enjoy all the photos mums taken to share with you
xxx

















Thank you for taking an interest – see you tomorrow I hope....

No comments:

Post a Comment